Roast Dinner Tray Bake Recipe
- Boil up the potatoes and carrots until they are soft but still firm- about 10 minutes after the water begins to boil
- Meanwhile chop up the rest of the veg into large chunks
- Drain and toss in oil, lemon juice and herbs
- Place the potatoes and carrots in a large roasting tray and cook for 30 minutes on 200 C
- After 30 minutes add the chicken breasts and over ingredients- add a splash more oil if needed and cook for a further 30 minutes
- Remove from oven, serve up and enjoy.
If You Liked Roast Dinner Tray Bake Try These: